The Aquaculture Research program supports the development of an environmentally and economically sustainable aquaculture industry in the United States. This program generates new science-based information and innovation to address aquaculture industry constraints. Over the long term, results of these projects may help improve the profitability of the U.S. aquaculture industry, reduce the U.S. trade deficit, increase domestic food security, provide markets for U.S. produced grain products, increase domestic aquaculture business investment opportunities, and provide more jobs for rural and coastal America. For more information, read the full Aquaculture Research program request for applications funding opportunity.
Noticias y events recientes
- «Extremely Active» Hurricane Season Possible For Atlantic Basin septiembre 6, 2020
- A Virtual & Residential Program to Grow Your Capacity and Impact junio 21, 2020
- Cambio climático: en Puerto Rico preocupa las inundaciones en Salinas de Cabo Rojo febrero 28, 2020
- Sea Grant y ASLO traen talento a Puerto Rico febrero 19, 2019
- Puerto Rico Coral Reef Ecosystem Valuation octubre 2, 2018