University of Puerto Rico Sea Grant Program’s Communications and Publications division attends to the information dissemination needs of the main program components: Investigation, Outreach, and Education. Among the various products this division curates are: the biennial magazine Marejada, the fishery stakeholder-aimed magazine Fuete y Verguilla, books, posters, brochures, materials for various conferences, promotional material, and fact sheets. Also, the Communications division is tasked with the maintenance and updating of the official website, as well as the program’s pages on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Youtube. The Communications division features a dedicated team who perform drafting, editing, translating, web page and social network management, scientific illustration, graphic art, printing, photography, video editing, educational activity coordination, and press releases.
Recent news and events
- GeoAmbiente – Seguridad Acuática: ¡salva vidas! October 27, 2020
- A CONCEPT PAPER BY THE SEA GRANT ASSOCIATION- Sea Grant’s Resilient Coasts Initiative October 27, 2020
- ¿Cómo uso CostaVisPR? September 28, 2020
- Acidificación Oceánica September 27, 2020
- “Extremely Active” Hurricane Season Possible For Atlantic Basin September 6, 2020