University of Puerto Rico Sea Grant Program’s Communications and Publications division attends to the information dissemination needs of the main program components: Investigation, Outreach, and Education. Among the various products this division curates are: the biennial magazine Marejada, the fishery stakeholder-aimed magazine Fuete y Verguilla, books, posters, brochures, materials for various conferences, promotional material, and fact sheets. Also, the Communications division is tasked with the maintenance and updating of the official website, as well as the program’s pages on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Youtube. The Communications division features a dedicated team who perform drafting, editing, translating, web page and social network management, scientific illustration, graphic art, printing, photography, video editing, educational activity coordination, and press releases.
Recent news and events
- Objetivos y metas para lograr un desarrollo sostenible October 13, 2021
- Conversatorio: Impacto de María en las costas de Puerto Rico August 19, 2021
- Conversatorio: Iniciativa multisectorial para el manejo de las mareas de sargazo en el Caribe August 19, 2021
- La Zona Marítimo-Terrestre: no es cuestión de mareas August 19, 2021
- Reserva Natural de La Parguera April 8, 2021