University of Puerto Rico Sea Grant Program’s Communications and Publications division attends to the information dissemination needs of the main program components: Investigation, Outreach, and Education. Among the various products this division curates are: the biennial magazine Marejada, the fishery stakeholder-aimed magazine Fuete y Verguilla, books, posters, brochures, materials for various conferences, promotional material, and fact sheets. Also, the Communications division is tasked with the maintenance and updating of the official website, as well as the program’s pages on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Youtube. The Communications division features a dedicated team who perform drafting, editing, translating, web page and social network management, scientific illustration, graphic art, printing, photography, video editing, educational activity coordination, and press releases.
Recent news and events
- Casa abierta del Centro Interdisciplinario de Estudios del Litoral (CIEL) April 7, 2019
- All Sea Grant Funding Opportunities March 6, 2019
- Sea Grant Aquaculture Funding Opportunities March 6, 2019
- Sea Grant & ASLO Bring Helping Hands to Puerto Rico February 19, 2019
- Puerto Rico Coral Reef Ecosystem Valuation December 15, 2018