University of Puerto Rico Sea Grant Program’s Communications and Publications division attends to the information dissemination needs of the main program components: Investigation, Outreach, and Education. Among the various products this division curates are: the biennial magazine Marejada, the fishery stakeholder-aimed magazine Fuete y Verguilla, books, posters, brochures, materials for various conferences, promotional material, and fact sheets. Also, the Communications division is tasked with the maintenance and updating of the official website, as well as the program’s pages on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Youtube. The Communications division features a dedicated team who perform drafting, editing, translating, web page and social network management, scientific illustration, graphic art, printing, photography, video editing, educational activity coordination, and press releases.
Recent news and events
- PUERTO RICO SEA GRANT APPLIED RESEARCH COMPETITION REQUEST FOR LETTERS OF INTENT AND FULL PROPOSALS (RFP) 2020-2022 November 27, 2018
- GIS Training for Coastal Resource Professionals – NOAA Coastal Inundation Mapping November 27, 2018
- Puerto Rico Coral Reef Ecosystem Valuation October 2, 2018
- Océano Profundo 2018 September 27, 2018
- ASLO 2019 Aquatic Sciences Meeting – Planet Water: Challenges and successes September 26, 2018