The 5-week program consists of hands-on, live online learning and a full week of classes, field trips and professional...
La extensionista marina del PSGUPR y coordinadora del Centro de Educación en Cambio Climático y Ambiental (CenECCA), Lillian Ramírez,...
The Aquaculture Research program supports the development of an environmentally and economically sustainable aquaculture industry in the United States....
Photo: Metropolitan Puerto Rico. Credit: Ruperto Chaparro Serrano/Puerto Rico Sea Grant. Click the button below for more information.
Recent news and events
- A Virtual & Residential Program to Grow Your Capacity and Impact June 21, 2020
- Cambio climático: en Puerto Rico preocupa las inundaciones en Salinas de Cabo Rojo February 28, 2020
- Funding Opportunity – Special Research Grants Program Aquaculture Research February 19, 2020
- Sea Grant & ASLO Bring Helping Hands to Puerto Rico February 19, 2019
- Puerto Rico Coral Reef Ecosystem Valuation December 15, 2018