The Aquaculture Research program supports the development of an environmentally and economically sustainable aquaculture industry in the United States. This program generates new science-based information and innovation to address aquaculture industry constraints. Over the long term, results of these projects may help improve the profitability of the U.S. aquaculture industry, reduce the U.S. trade deficit, increase domestic food security, provide markets for U.S. produced grain products, increase domestic aquaculture business investment opportunities, and provide more jobs for rural and coastal America. For more information, read the full Aquaculture Research program request for applications funding opportunity.
Funding Opportunity – Special Research Grants Program Aquaculture Research
Home Noticias recientes y eventos 2020 February 19 Funding Opportunity – Special Research Grants Program Aquaculture Research
- Proyecto Sargazo April 16, 2023
- SURFEANDO PR, available now! February 28, 2023
- The 2024 Knauss Fellowship is now open! December 16, 2022
- PUERTO RICO SEA GRANT APPLIED RESEARCH COMPETITION REQUEST FOR LETTERS OF INTENT AND FULL PROPOSALS (RFP) 2024-2026 December 15, 2022
- ¡Oportunidad de fondos! US Coastal Research Program & NOAA & Sea Grant May 31, 2022