The Aquaculture Research program supports the development of an environmentally and economically sustainable aquaculture industry in the United States. This program generates new science-based information and innovation to address aquaculture industry constraints. Over the long term, results of these projects may help improve the profitability of the U.S. aquaculture industry, reduce the U.S. trade deficit, increase domestic food security, provide markets for U.S. produced grain products, increase domestic aquaculture business investment opportunities, and provide more jobs for rural and coastal America. For more information, read the full Aquaculture Research program request for applications funding opportunity.
Recent news and events
- GeoAmbiente – Seguridad Acuática: ¡salva vidas! October 27, 2020
- A CONCEPT PAPER BY THE SEA GRANT ASSOCIATION- Sea Grant’s Resilient Coasts Initiative October 27, 2020
- ¿Cómo uso CostaVisPR? September 28, 2020
- Acidificación Oceánica September 27, 2020
- “Extremely Active” Hurricane Season Possible For Atlantic Basin September 6, 2020