The Aquaculture Research program supports the development of an environmentally and economically sustainable aquaculture industry in the United States. This program generates new science-based information and innovation to address aquaculture industry constraints. Over the long term, results of these projects may help improve the profitability of the U.S. aquaculture industry, reduce the U.S. trade deficit, increase domestic food security, provide markets for U.S. produced grain products, increase domestic aquaculture business investment opportunities, and provide more jobs for rural and coastal America. For more information, read the full Aquaculture Research program request for applications funding opportunity.
Recent news and events
- Reserva Natural de La Parguera April 8, 2021
- 2021 Community Engaged Internship (CEI) For Undergraduate Students March 1, 2021
- PUERTO RICO SEA GRANT RESEARCH COMPETITION AND RESQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) AND GUIDELINES December 19, 2020
- Ciudadanos/as/es, comunidades y organizaciones exigen al Gobierno de Puerto Rico que atienda la crisis climática December 13, 2020
- ECOPuntosPR Web November 1, 2020