The Aquaculture Research program supports the development of an environmentally and economically sustainable aquaculture industry in the United States. This program generates new science-based information and innovation to address aquaculture industry constraints. Over the long term, results of these projects may help improve the profitability of the U.S. aquaculture industry, reduce the U.S. trade deficit, increase domestic food security, provide markets for U.S. produced grain products, increase domestic aquaculture business investment opportunities, and provide more jobs for rural and coastal America. For more information, read the full Aquaculture Research program request for applications funding opportunity.
Recent news and events
- Objetivos y metas para lograr un desarrollo sostenible October 13, 2021
- Conversatorio: Impacto de María en las costas de Puerto Rico August 19, 2021
- Conversatorio: Iniciativa multisectorial para el manejo de las mareas de sargazo en el Caribe August 19, 2021
- La Zona Marítimo-Terrestre: no es cuestión de mareas August 19, 2021
- Reserva Natural de La Parguera April 8, 2021