WHAT is it?
A fellowship established to provide on-the-job education and training opportunities in coastal resource management and policy for postgraduate students.
- A two-year opportunity that offers a competitive salary, medical benefits, and relocation and travel expense reimbursement.
- A program that matches postgraduate students with state coastal resource agencies and nonprofit organizations to work on projects proposed by the hosts and selected by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Office for Coastal Management.
WHO is eligible?
- Any student completing a master’s or other advanced degree in natural resource management or environmental-related studies from an accredited U.S. university between January 1, 2019, and July 31, 2020. Students must also be U.S. citizens. Students from a broad range of environmental programs are encouraged to apply.
- Application packages are due to your local Sea Grant director by January 17, 2020.
WHERE can you get information?
- Contact the Office’s fellowship coordinator at email@example.com
- Visit the fellowship website at www.coast.noaa.gov/fellowship