Deadline is October 30, 2018. The Puerto Rico Sea Grant College Program of the University of Puerto Rico will be reviewed on November 6-8, 2018. A Site Review Team convened by the National Sea Grant College Program will visit the UPR Mayagüez Campus and will consider all aspects of Puerto Rico Sea Grant’s programs including management and organization, performance, stakeholder engagement and collaborative activities. This notice invites you to participate in our review by emailing your comments about Puerto Rico Sea Grant’s work and/or your collaboration with the Program to email@example.com. Kindly send your comments at your earliest convenience. The comment period will end on October 30, 2018. Please put “PR Sea Grant Site Review” in the subject line. For more information about the review, please contact Puerto Rico Sea Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 787-832-3585.
Recent news and events
- Reserva Natural de La Parguera April 8, 2021
- 2021 Community Engaged Internship (CEI) For Undergraduate Students March 1, 2021
- PUERTO RICO SEA GRANT RESEARCH COMPETITION AND RESQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) AND GUIDELINES December 19, 2020
- Ciudadanos/as/es, comunidades y organizaciones exigen al Gobierno de Puerto Rico que atienda la crisis climática December 13, 2020
- ECOPuntosPR Web November 1, 2020