Deadline is October 30, 2018. The Puerto Rico Sea Grant College Program of the University of Puerto Rico will be reviewed on November 6-8, 2018. A Site Review Team convened by the National Sea Grant College Program will visit the UPR Mayagüez Campus and will consider all aspects of Puerto Rico Sea Grant’s programs including management and organization, performance, stakeholder engagement and collaborative activities. This notice invites you to participate in our review by emailing your comments about Puerto Rico Sea Grant’s work and/or your collaboration with the Program to email@example.com. Kindly send your comments at your earliest convenience. The comment period will end on October 30, 2018. Please put “PR Sea Grant Site Review” in the subject line. For more information about the review, please contact Puerto Rico Sea Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 787-832-3585.
- Proyecto Sargazo April 16, 2023
- SURFEANDO PR, available now! February 28, 2023
- The 2024 Knauss Fellowship is now open! December 16, 2022
- PUERTO RICO SEA GRANT APPLIED RESEARCH COMPETITION REQUEST FOR LETTERS OF INTENT AND FULL PROPOSALS (RFP) 2024-2026 December 15, 2022
- ¡Oportunidad de fondos! US Coastal Research Program & NOAA & Sea Grant May 31, 2022