Deadline is October 30, 2018. The Puerto Rico Sea Grant College Program of the University of Puerto Rico will be reviewed on November 6-8, 2018. A Site Review Team convened by the National Sea Grant College Program will visit the UPR Mayagüez Campus and will consider all aspects of Puerto Rico Sea Grant’s programs including management and organization, performance, stakeholder engagement and collaborative activities. This notice invites you to participate in our review by emailing your comments about Puerto Rico Sea Grant’s work and/or your collaboration with the Program to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly send your comments at your earliest convenience. The comment period will end on October 30, 2018. Please put “PR Sea Grant Site Review” in the subject line. For more information about the review, please contact Puerto Rico Sea Grant at email@example.com or 787-832-3585.
Recent news and events
- PUERTO RICO SEA GRANT APPLIED RESEARCH COMPETITION REQUEST FOR LETTERS OF INTENT AND FULL PROPOSALS (RFP) 2020-2022 May 14, 2019
- Casa abierta del Centro Interdisciplinario de Estudios del Litoral (CIEL) April 7, 2019
- All Sea Grant Funding Opportunities March 6, 2019
- Sea Grant Aquaculture Funding Opportunities March 6, 2019
- Sea Grant & ASLO Bring Helping Hands to Puerto Rico February 19, 2019