Are you a graduate student interested in conservation and sustainable use of marine resources? Kanuss Fellowship offers you a unique educational and professional experience to whom are interested in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources. The Fellowship, named after one of Sea Grant’s founders, former NOAA Administrator, John A. Knauss, matches highly qualified graduate students with “hosts” in the legislative and executive branch of government located in the Washington, D.C. area, for a one year paid fellowship. Read the attached document for details.
Recent news and events
- Objetivos y metas para lograr un desarrollo sostenible October 13, 2021
- Conversatorio: Impacto de María en las costas de Puerto Rico August 19, 2021
- Conversatorio: Iniciativa multisectorial para el manejo de las mareas de sargazo en el Caribe August 19, 2021
- La Zona Marítimo-Terrestre: no es cuestión de mareas August 19, 2021
- Reserva Natural de La Parguera April 8, 2021