Are you a graduate student interested in conservation and sustainable use of marine resources? Kanuss Fellowship offers you a unique educational and professional experience to whom are interested in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources. The Fellowship, named after one of Sea Grant’s founders, former NOAA Administrator, John A. Knauss, matches highly qualified graduate students with “hosts” in the legislative and executive branch of government located in the Washington, D.C. area, for a one year paid fellowship. Read the attached document for details.
Recent news and events
- The 2024 Knauss Fellowship is now open! December 16, 2022
- PUERTO RICO SEA GRANT APPLIED RESEARCH COMPETITION REQUEST FOR LETTERS OF INTENT AND FULL PROPOSALS (RFP) 2024-2026 December 15, 2022
- ¡Oportunidad de fondos! US Coastal Research Program & NOAA & Sea Grant May 31, 2022
- Objetivos y metas para lograr un desarrollo sostenible October 13, 2021
- Conversatorio: Impacto de María en las costas de Puerto Rico August 19, 2021