Are you a graduate student interested in conservation and sustainable use of marine resources? Kanuss Fellowship offers you a unique educational and professional experience to whom are interested in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources. The Fellowship, named after one of Sea Grant’s founders, former NOAA Administrator, John A. Knauss, matches highly qualified graduate students with “hosts” in the legislative and executive branch of government located in the Washington, D.C. area, for a one year paid fellowship. Read the attached document for details.
Recent news and events
- Simposio Sea Level Rise- Una mirada interdisciplinaria March 18, 2020
- Cambio climático: en Puerto Rico preocupa las inundaciones en Salinas de Cabo Rojo February 28, 2020
- Funding Opportunity – Special Research Grants Program Aquaculture Research February 19, 2020
- Sea Grant & ASLO Bring Helping Hands to Puerto Rico February 19, 2019
- Puerto Rico Coral Reef Ecosystem Valuation December 15, 2018