Are you a graduate student interested in conservation and sustainable use of marine resources? Kanuss Fellowship offers you a unique educational and professional experience to whom are interested in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources. The Fellowship, named after one of Sea Grant’s founders, former NOAA Administrator, John A. Knauss, matches highly qualified graduate students with “hosts” in the legislative and executive branch of government located in the Washington, D.C. area, for a one year paid fellowship. Read the attached document for details.
Recent news and events
- Casa abierta del Centro Interdisciplinario de Estudios del Litoral (CIEL) April 7, 2019
- All Sea Grant Funding Opportunities March 6, 2019
- Sea Grant Aquaculture Funding Opportunities March 6, 2019
- Sea Grant & ASLO Bring Helping Hands to Puerto Rico February 19, 2019
- Puerto Rico Coral Reef Ecosystem Valuation December 15, 2018