Are you a graduate student interested in conservation and sustainable use of marine resources? Kanuss Fellowship offers you a unique educational and professional experience to whom are interested in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources. The Fellowship, named after one of Sea Grant’s founders, former NOAA Administrator, John A. Knauss, matches highly qualified graduate students with “hosts” in the legislative and executive branch of government located in the Washington, D.C. area, for a one year paid fellowship. Read the attached document for details.
Recent news and events
- Acidificación Oceánica September 27, 2020
- “Extremely Active” Hurricane Season Possible For Atlantic Basin September 6, 2020
- A Virtual & Residential Program to Grow Your Capacity and Impact June 21, 2020
- Cambio climático: en Puerto Rico preocupa las inundaciones en Salinas de Cabo Rojo February 28, 2020
- Sea Grant & ASLO Bring Helping Hands to Puerto Rico February 19, 2019