Are you a graduate student interested in conservation and sustainable use of marine resources? Kanuss Fellowship offers you a unique educational and professional experience to whom are interested in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources. The Fellowship, named after one of Sea Grant’s founders, former NOAA Administrator, John A. Knauss, matches highly qualified graduate students with “hosts” in the legislative and executive branch of government located in the Washington, D.C. area, for a one year paid fellowship. Read the attached document for details.
Recent news and events
- PUERTO RICO SEA GRANT RESEARCH COMPETITION AND RESQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) AND GUIDELINES December 19, 2020
- Ciudadanos/as/es, comunidades y organizaciones exigen al Gobierno de Puerto Rico que atienda la crisis climática December 13, 2020
- ECOPuntosPR Web November 1, 2020
- GeoAmbiente – Seguridad Acuática: ¡salva vidas! October 27, 2020
- A CONCEPT PAPER BY THE SEA GRANT ASSOCIATION- Sea Grant’s Resilient Coasts Initiative October 27, 2020