Are you a graduate student interested in conservation and sustainable use of marine resources? Kanuss Fellowship offers you a unique educational and professional experience to whom are interested in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources. The Fellowship, named after one of Sea Grant’s founders, former NOAA Administrator, John A. Knauss, matches highly qualified graduate students with “hosts” in the legislative and executive branch of government located in the Washington, D.C. area, for a one year paid fellowship. Read the attached document for details.
Recent news and events
- Puerto Rico Coral Reef Ecosystem Valuation October 2, 2018
- Océano Profundo 2018 September 27, 2018
- ASLO 2019 Aquatic Sciences Meeting – Planet Water: Challenges and successes September 26, 2018
- Hurricane Awareness AWR-343 September 8, 2018
- Natural Disaster Awareness for Community Leaders AWR-310 September 8, 2018